♦ Fully escorted ♦ Lebanese brunch ♦ Bush walking ♦ Art gallery visit ♦ Wine and cheese
Our ‘Around the World in Wedderburn’ tour combines the best of some of the more unique things to do in the Campbelltown area. We are sure you’ll visit places you’ve never been before, and probably never knew existed!
Join us for a leisurely morning walk in the Dharawal National Park, followed by a traditional Lebanese meze brunch spread at a neighbouring location.
After filling our bellies and enjoying the picturesque scenery, we take a visit to the private gardens and gallery of an acclaimed local artist. Sit back and relax taking in the surrounds while enjoying locally produced wine and cheese to complete your day. You’ll be excused for thinking you’re in France and are welcome to participate in a painting session guided by Marina, for an additional $35.
Our fully escorted tour leaves at 10am from ‘Quondong’, Campbelltown Visitor Information Centre, and returns to the same spot at 3pm.
This is a small group tour and can accommodate up to 11 people. We do require at least 4 people booked in to operate. If you prefer a private tour, please get in touch and we can work around your needs.
What to bring: comfortable shoes and empty bellies.
This tour offers a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in culture and experience the charm of Dharawal Country. We acknowledge and respect the traditional owners of the land in our area.
Upcoming tour dates:
Contact us to book. Private tours can be arranged so please contact us for a quote.
Calendar & Prices
What's included on the tour?
- Welcome pack including Discover South West carry bag
- Leisurely bush walk in the Dharawal National Park
- Traditional Lebanese brunch meze spread
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
- Visit an art gallery, meet the artist, enjoy local wine and cheese in the gardens
- Transport to and from ‘Quondong’ in Campbelltown
- Tour host to lead, drive the group, and share local knowledge
Questions & Answers
Is the tour fully escorted?
Yes it is. Transport is included from our first stop in Camden, and you will be returned to the same stop at the end of the day. If you are coming from further away we can meet you at a local train station, or other mutually agreeable point. Contact us to discuss this further.
Is there a booking and cancellation policy?
Yes there is. In short, the terms and conditions are:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Bookings are non-refundable
- Date changes may be possible (if available) with 48 hours notice
- Gift certificates are non-refundable or redeemable for cash
- Tours may not operate if minimum numbers are not met*
- Tours may not operate in extreme weather conditions*
* Alternative dates will be offered on a space available basis, or a new date may be added