Welcome pack ♦ Fully escorted ♦ Visit a produce market, small goods producer and more
Farm tour and cooking experience ♦ Non-alcoholic refreshments ♦ Food and wine tasting
Are you a Fork’n Foodie? Nothing wrong with that! Discover why locals love the South West soooo much on our Fork’n Foodies tour. While indulging in various farm-to-fork delights, you will also be guided on a journey of the region’s food history, the stories behind the area and the places you’ll visit, as well as learn first-hand from both your host and the farmers why the South West is such a delicious foodie destination.
The farm-to-fork, paddock-to-plate, or fork-to-plate movement may have different names, but all form a part of the resurgence towards wanting to know where our food comes from. Sydney’s greater South West is one of the state’s best regions to experience this with farming land dotted throughout the Macarthur and Wollondilly regions coupled with a strong desire for organic.
On our Fork’n Foodies tour you’ll experience some great places that best represent different facets of the region’s farm-to-fork food scene, with plenty to see and learn along the way, and a friendly local guide and host.
Enjoy food and wine samples only available to our guests.
Join one of our tours that operate on Saturdays, themed to take in the best that the Macarthur region has to offer. From hidden cafes and local organic farms to boutique markets…this tour has it all for the discerning foodie!
Fork’n Foodies tour pick-ups commence at 8.00am and return around 5pm. Free pick-ups and drop offs are offered from all Macarthur suburbs and will be confirmed on booking. Additional pick-ups available for a nominal fee, or you can meet us at our first stop (which is also advised on booking)
The maximum group size is 6 guests on our scheduled tours. Private tours can be arranged for any sized group, please contact us for a quote.
Contact us to help plan your self-drive or fully escorted trip today.
Calendar & Prices
What's included on the tour?
- Welcome pack
- Visit a local fresh produce market
- Local produce samples of food and wine along the way
- Visits to a farm, small goods producer and more
- Enjoy a cooking demo with ‘the farmer’s wife’ using her farm fresh produce
- Transport including pickup and drop off at your desired location (surcharge will be charged for locations 10kms outside of the Macarthur region)
- Local tour host to lead, drive the group, and share valuable knowledge
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
Questions & Answers
Is the tour fully escorted?
Yes it is. Transport including pickup and drop off at your desired location is included within the Macarthur area. A surcharge will be charged for locations 10kms outside of the Macarthur region, and this will be on a request basis only. If you are coming from further away we can meet you at a local train station, or other mutually agreeable point. Contact us to discuss this further.
Is there a limit on group size?
Yes there is. This is boutique tour and can accommodate up to 6 guests ordinarily. If you would like a private tour, or have more in your party, we can quote you on that too. Get in touch today for more information.
Is there a booking and cancellation policy?
Yes there is. In short, the terms and conditions are:
- Full payment is required at the time of booking
- Bookings are non-refundable
- Date changes may be possible (if available) with 48 hours notice
- Gift certificates are non-refundable or redeemable for cash
- Tours may not operate if minimum numbers are not met*
- Tours may not operate in extreme weather conditions*
* Alternative dates will be offered on a space available basis, or a new date may be added
- Ballooning flights are non-refundable
- The duration or cancellation of flights is at the sole discretion of the pilot
- If a flight is cancelled due to inclement weather, it may be rebooked on a space available basis